Hi friends,

"OH!  How good and how pleasant it is for brothers to
live in harmony."

We in kuwait had a beautiful gathering yesterday.  It
was attended by 15 enthusiastic members in one of the
jesus youths house.  After a bit of praying and
sharing and planning and welcoming the newcomers we
went ahead to another nearby house to see the
beautiful new born baby girl of one of our dear JY.

Nothing can be compared to the joy and love we feel
when we come together at times in fellowship with
other like minded brethren.  Our meeting ended when we
prayed for the child and each other and promised to
come back again for another great evening on the 2nd
of next month.
praise the lord
love, anita,
kuwait.