Hi all,
       Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!
Check this thanksgiving thought,fowarded By my
friend(Fr Pat)
      A   T H A N K S G I V I N G   T H O U G H T

If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on  your
back, a roof
overhead and a place to sleep...you are richer than
75% of  this world.

If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, and
spare  change in a
dish someplace...you are among the top 8% of the
world's  wealthy.

If you woke up this morning with more health than
illness. you  are
more
blessed than the million who will not survive this
week.

If  you have never experienced the danger of battle,
the loneliness  of
imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of
starvation...you
are ahead of 500 million people in the world.

If you can attend a  church meeting without fear of
harassment, arrest,
torture, or death...you  are more blessed than three
billion people in
the world.

If you hold your head up with a smile on your face and
are truly
thankful ... you are blessed  because the majority
can, but most do
not.

If you can hold someone's  hand, pray 4 them or even
touch them on the
shoulder ... you are blessed because  you can offer
healing touch.

If you can read this message, you just  received a
double blessing in
that someone was thinking of you, and  furthermore,
you are more
blessed
than over two billion people in the world  that cannot
read at all.  We
can count your blessings, and pass this message along
to remind others
how blessed we all  are.

Pls do pray for a girl,having an affair with the Hindu
Doctor out here,She wants to be away from him,but in a
dilemma,Pls friends remember her in ur Personal
Prayers

May the Lord keep U safe,
With Prayers,
Sanad Henry