Dear Joynet friends,

Till yesterday our computer was infected with a virus PE_Magistr.B and this
might have send some absurd mails to some of you. We are very sorry about it.
Thanks Bijo for being  first to inform us about our mail in your inbox and
joynet (with Sub: In this regard and some matter about vehicle) without our
knowledge or sending it. The computer is rectified now. Praise Jesus.

In fact the virus had come in the name of a Fr. as an attatchment with
undisclosed receipients. The message body told about some amount collected
after Gujarat earthquake and all.

Jesus is Lord. Lets continue to share our "miraclenet" experiences as my wife
Annie put it some days before. Let nothing stop us from sharing the love of
our Lord Jesus.  If God is for us, who can be against us? (Romans 8/31). Jesus
you are Lord of all.

With regards
John Wilfred
Cochin