A testimony of Sheila

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: TESTIMONY.....BY SHEILA GEORGE

Dear Friends in Jesus Christ,

        The jesus youth of Ahmedabad had organised a growth retreat
called 'Bethel'. I had gone for it. I just want to testify what experience
I got from that. I wanted to have a feeling that I had never got
before. So, right from the first day  I kept praying for that special
feeling.

       The last day just before us leaving the place, father made 25 of
us sit in a circle on chairs  & the remaining of the 25 were standing
beside us with hands over the ones on the chair. I was the one sitting
on the chair. Hoping to recieve something. We all  were praising aloud
the name of jesus. I prayed with full faith not thinking of anything
around me.  Father, C.C.,Alex were moving about praying over us. Suddenly
I could feel some type of cramps(the thing we usually get on our feet)
on my nose & my lips. It was a funny thing.I never ever felt that
before.I thought it was my hair onto my face.Then when father put his hand
on my head I got that feeling on my hands & then on my whole body. It
started increasing tremenduosly.I felt an electric shock . My god! It was
...I cannot express it.My hands ,legs & whole body fell weak . I was
concious about everything around me but JUst too weak to stand or even
open my eyes. Father came up to me and told me to sit in a corner. L!
ater we stood up for praising again, I started feeling that feeling
again It was so strong that I fell onto someone else on the ground flat.
Then I got up with someones help and rested for a while.

       This is the first time in my whole life I ever felt such a thing
before. Because of this retreat I have gained a lot spiritually. I
thank all the people who have prayed for the success of this retreat,
organisers and all the preachers who helped us .
                      From sheila george.

Sign up for your FREE E-MAIL account @ Dynamitemail:
http://www.dynamitemail.com