Hey friends,
  Really joynet is on fire. All who were silent is coming out of their tent.
It is a reply for Nyttle’s mail. I will tell you a secret. She is my own
sister (even though we are from different family…. don’t ask too much
questions!!!!!!!)
I feel I have to introduce her to all of you. Our first meeting was in 1990
when we were studying in govt. engg. College, trichur. Every Tuesday we used
to gather in the church near the college. Tony varghese, a nice guy with
smiling face and humble nature, was the leader of our group. Jolly chechi,
sabu, martin, molija, Lucy, sasane.. I still remember the cheerful faces of
our dear Jesus youth friends.  Even though she spends lot of time for lord’s
work, nyttle became the first rank holder in B.Tech (chemical). After the
college we scattered to different places.
    In 1994 god bring us together in Delhi again for building up his
kingdom. Nyttle was one of the five who started Jesus youth in Delhi. She
was very active and spends her time, health, money.. Everything for lord’s
work in Delhi. First batch full timer biju Thomas, Benny, saju (mech.eng’r
from TKM), Alex, Sunil Simon.. Number of spirit filled youngsters who were
ready to do anything for lord’s name.
    During that period she was very active in music ministry, christeen ….
After her marriage she went to Singapore along with her husband. . God has
blessed her by giving a loving and understanding husband Jose and two kids.
Praise god.
    I am so happy to see her again in this wonderful fellowship e are now at
the different corners of the world, and yet this fellowship helps us to come
together in the precious name of our dear Jesus. May the Holy Spirit bind us
together in his love and help us to grow into a mature Christian wherever we
are.
   You are now fellow citizens with god’s people and members of the family
of god……. In union with Jesus you too are being built together with all the
others into a place where god lives through his spirit. (Eph.: 2/ 19-22)
   With love and prayers
       Nelson Abel
     Saudi Arabia