Hello,am Titto Mathew Jose and am mailing from
Brisbane Australia.Am doing my masters in IT at
Queensland University of Technology Brisbane.My
classes
are started on 15th.I got the joynet address through
my father and i got three or four mails through
joynet.
Thank you very much for your prayers and mails.Am
searching here for a job now as part time.It's very
difficult to get a job now.Becoz here it is summer
season .so, most of the students wont go for studies
in summer and they go foe work.so it is pretty
difficult to get.I am going to give a test on friday
so please do remember that thing too in your prayers.
Can you do one favour for me....do you any jesus youth
in Brisbane...if you know send me the details...
bye
love in jesus
titto