Dear friends,

This is a mail from my friend Joseph Imtiyaz Gul from kashmir.
He was with me in Mumbai Bible college for 2 months. He converted
to Christianity and now doing wonderful job there for Lord. please
pray for Joseph and for all his efforts to Evangelize kashmir.
there is lot of problems they are facing there. Even treat from
Militants. If you have time please send a supporting mails to Joseph.

His Id : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

With Love, Suresh

>From: kashmir congregation <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: ji gul

DEAREST SURESH,

WHERE R U MAN .I MISS U. HOW R U AND ALL OVER THERE.
WELL I AM DOING MASTERS DEGREE FROM KASHMIR
UNIVERSITY. MY REAL MOTIVE IN UNIVERSITY IS TO PREACH
JESUS  AND SHARE THE GOSPEL BECAUSE WE EXIST TO PREACH
CHRIST AND ALL THE STRENGTH OF OUR HEARTS MUST BE
DEDICATED TO MAKING HIM KNOWN.

I'VE A GROUP OF MORE THEN 15 YOUTHS WHO HAVE EMBRACED
JESUS. KINDLY PRAY FOR THEM SO THAT THEY MAY BE
WITNESSES OF JESUS IN KASHMIR.I HAVE MANY THINGS
TO DISCUSS WITH U AND WE EXPECT YOUR PRAYERS FOR KASHMIR.
OUR GROUP IS KNOWN AS KASHMIR YOUTH CONGREGATION[KYC].
I MAY LATER SEND U THE OBJECTIVES OF KYC.

YES THE HARVEST IS PLENTYFUL BUT THE WORKERS ARE FEW.

LOVE, GUL

Colombo, Sri Lanka

Visit my web page : www.crash.to/suresh