hi all,
    Praise God....At first let me introduce myself as i'm new to all of you
in this fellowship.My name is Reeny and i'm working in cochin..i had been
silently involved in the fellowship for the last two months..Somany times i
thought of writing ,but something prevented me from writing...But today i
got  motivation when i read suresh's letter saying....
"Guys...a short cut to get prayer support from this prayer warriors :
daily send some mails to joynet... so all of them will remember to pray..."
Am i selfish...may be u people thinking so...as its to get prayer support
i'm writing....anyway that tooo..there is nobody who does'nt need
prayer...St.Francis of Assissi says..."Even a saint needs prayer"..then
surely we're greatly in need ...right..
This net fellowship is really a great thing especially for those who lack
other fellowhips...I think now this is the only thing that keeps me in a JY
felowship atmosphere after being passed out from the college...Thanks to God
for it......Hope everybody will include me too in the prayer atleast in this
current moment .......See u all in pryers
In the luv of Christ,
Reeny