i don't think that abortion is condemned only by
catholics or anyother christian church. it is a moral
issue which society of all origins have to deal with.
not just a "christian issue".  and people, christian
or non-christiian all have varying opinions on it.
there are huge numbers of non-christians who are of
the opiinion tthat it should not be allowed.  and many
christians who feel that "the mother has to have the
right to chose".
i'm sorry i don't know much about law, to talk about
it, but i thnk that as christians we are accouuntable
for our actions as well as the actions that we should
have done but we did'nt do.  The outcome of the case
is in God's hands becase ultimately He is in control.
Whatever the outcome, and however slim the chances
that it would be in "our" favour, we should fight for
what we believe is right in God's eyes.  I think.  and
above all PRAY that His Will be done.
with love in Jesus
sheril