Hi Friends,
           Praise The Lord!!!!!

Pls do check out How poor we are from this story
forwarded by my Friend(Fr Pat)

      T H E    P O O R

    One day a father of a very wealthy family took his
son on a trip to
the country with the firm purpose of showing his son
how poor people
can
be. They spent a couple of days and nights on the farm
of what would be
considered a very poor family. On their return from
their trip, the
father asked his son, "How was the trip?"

    "It was great, Dad."

    "Did you see how poor people can be?" the father
asked.

    "Oh Yeah, " said the son.

    "So what did you learn from the trip?" asked the
father.

    "We have a pool that reaches to the middle of our
garden and they
have a creek that has no end."

    "We have imported lanterns in our garden and they
have the stars at
night."

    "Our patio reaches to the front yard and they have
the whole
horizon."

    "We have a small piece of land to live on and they
have fields that
go beyond our sight."

    "We have servants who serve us, but they serve
others."

    "We buy our food, but they grow theirs."

    "We have walls around our property to protect us,
they have friends
to protect them."

    With this the boy's father was speechless. Then
his son added,
"Thanks, dad, for showing me how poor we are."

Pray for the Youth in the TWIN CITIES....

With Prayers,

Sanath Henry.
Jyouth
H'bad..