My dear friends in Christ

       we booked two tickets to Cochin, Kerala. From
my husband’s company & now the person who is
responsible for transportation has changed and the new
person  says that the tickets are unavailable on 17th
dec. I was counting down days to go home… to see my
mother…. I don’t know whether all pregnant ladies
feels so!!!!! (the urge to see mother).

Please pray, so that the tickets will be ready as
early as possible and also for getting exit-rentry for
atleast 9 months… so that I can come back after the
delivery if everything goes on normally. I am only 1 ½
months now… The normal troubles of early  pregnancy….
vomiting in the early months has started now…Hoping
for ur prayers…
Thank u  all…..

Anu Stanly
SaudiArabia.