Dear friends,
    I am writing this mail with a heart full of joy & gratitude. I thank god
for placing me in a beautiful community like joynet.
   Two days before I posted a mail asking for a prayer support. Actually two
weeks ago some problems started in my life. Initially I thought, everything
would be all right. But it grew and finally it becomes a huge mountain. And
I was almost lost my senses. Then I decided to ask your prayer support.
    The result was fantastic. With in 24 hours, I got around 10 massages.
Fr. Thomas from U.S.A, Doctor Jomon & Jinu from ankamali, Joseph lonth from
U.A.E, Shobith from coimbatore, Nyttle from Singapore, Welchi from Bombay ,J
aison, Stanly kulangara, Joseph from satara, , Dencil Vincent.………. Every
body comforted me and assured their prayers. Really I felt the power of your
prayers.
        Now things have been changed. My big problem has melted like snow. I
am sure it was a miracle and it happened only because of your prayers. I
want to thank each and every one for your love and care.
  May our dear master keep us united and lead us in his everlasting love.
Wishing you a new year full of love, joy & peace.
   With much love
  Your brother in Jesus
   Nelson Abel
    Saudi Arabia