Hi, everybody,
I'm having a problem with a  decision I have to make. There is a rock show tomorrow
and my friends are going. I dont know if it's real rock or just normal dance music and
they're calling it rock. It's an Indian group. According to the discussions on rock
music we have had , I wouldn't want to go. But my friends really want me to go with
them. I've told them I want to go to my Local Guardians house and that's why I cant
go(which I do). I havent told them the main reason. I guess the decision is quite
obvious but could you give some advice, generally?
Thanks.
Rosemary
(Goa)