"My God"

I Was On The Way Toward You

But I Saw You Coming Toward Me.

I Wanted To Run Toward You,

But I Saw You Running Toward Me.

I Wanted To Look For You,

But You Had Already Left To Look For Me.

I Was Thinking, "Now I Had Found You",

But I Saw That You Found Me.

I Wanted Tell You, "I Love You Jesus",

But I Heard You Say To Me, "I Love You My Dear Son".

I Wanted To Choose You Lord,

But You Had Already Chosen Me.

I Wanted To Write To You,

But Your Message Got To Me First through Bible.

I Wanted To Live In You Lord,

But I Discovered That You Were Living In My Heart.

I Wanted To Ask You For Forgiveness,

But I Realized That You Had Already Forgiven Me.

I Wanted To Offer You My Life,

But I Received Yours.

I Wanted Call You, "My God",

But I Heard You Say To Me," My Dear Son".

shibu.joseph.k