my dear friends
the following mail is from NST Chairman Cyril John, Pls pray for Him and His
Family
thanks
love and prayers
anil joseph delhi

Dear Brother/Sister,

Greetings!

I am sending this message with a heavy heart. On completing one month  stay
in Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, today the doctors have given me the
opinion that my wife, Sophy is suffering from cancer. Initially she was
admitted for deep vein thrombosis. We have come home today. 23rd March
happens to be her birthday. Tomorrow I am consulting Rajeev Gandhi Cancer
Institute for further advise/tests/diagnosis/treatment.

For sometime I was shattered when I heard about it.   I need your prayers.
Sophy is so dear and precious to me. Yet I have surrendered everything to
the Lord. Praised be the Lord!

Please keep us in your prayers. I may be slow in responding to your messages
as I will be busy taking care of Sophy and children, but assure you that I
will update you as time permit.

With regards,

Your brother in Christ,