dear friends!

its been a while since i've mailed to u all but have been going thru some of the
maiils on joynet. i have been busy here with all sorts of work. but am fine by God's
grace. i will be writing some important examinations from aug 12 till aug 16. honestly
speaking i'm not one for studying and exams! hearing about exams gives me the shivers!
please pray that i will be able to study well from today onward and rwite well. it is
so important that i pass them because they are  my registration exams and only if i
pass will i be able to work next year. i will be given a post in my home place here,
if i pass and i really need to start working now.

its very cold here now and most of us in the dept prefer doing our work beneath
blankets in our own rooms and near the heater!

Heres' wishing all of u a lovely day!

in Jesus

sheril daniel

grahamstown, south africa