Please read & distribute to your families & friends.
LUCIA REVEALS THE THIRD SECRET OF FATIMA
Independently of any Creed or Religion, is better to be prepared
and be in good terms with GOD, though we never know when we will
be leaving this world...
THE LAST SECRET OF FATIMA
The church has given permission to reveal to the people the last
part of the message. The Blessed Virgin appeared to three children
in Fatima, Portugal in 1917. This is a proven fact. One of these
children is still alive, her name is Lucia, and she is a recluse
nun and lives in a European monastery. Lucia disclosed the message
for the first time to Pope Pio XXII whom, after reading it sealed
and stored it away without making it public. Later John XXIII read
it and in the same manner as his predecessor, kept it out of
public eye because he knew that once revealed, it will bring
desperation and panic to human kind.
Now the time has come and permission has been granted from Pope
John Paul II to reveal it to the children of God in order not to
create panic but to make people aware of this important message so
everybody can be prepared.
The Virgin told Lucia:
"Go my child and tell the world what will come to pass during the
years 1950 - 2001. Men are not practicing the Commandments that
our father has given us. Evil is governing the world and is
harvesting hate and resentment all over. Men will fabricate mortal
weapons that will destroy the world in minutes and half of the
human race will be destroyed. The war will begin against Rome and
there will be conflicts amongst religious orders."
"God will allow all natural phenomenon like smoke, hale, cold,
water,fire, flood, earthquakes winds and inclement weather will
slowly batter the planet. These things will come to pass in the
year 2002.
Those who do not believe, this is the time. Your beloved mother
tells you - those lacking charity towards others and those who do
not love thy neighbor like my beloved Son has loved you all cannot
survive. They will wish to have died. Millions are imaginable,
they will come and there is no doubt. Our Lord God will punish
severely those who do not believe in Him, those who despise Him
and those who did not have time for Him. I call upon all of you to
come to my son Jesus Christ. God helps the world but all of those
who do not show fidelity and loyalty will be destroyed."
Father Agustin who lives in Fatima said that Pope Paul VI gave him
permission to visit Sister Lucia who is a recluse nun (she does
not leave the monastery nor is allowed to receive any visitors).
Father Agustin said that she was greatly overwhelmed to receive
him and told him:
"Father, our Lady is very sad because nobody is interested in her
prophecy of 1917, though the righteous are walking through a
narrow path, the evil ones are walking through an ample road that
is leading them straight to their destruction, believe me father,
the punishment will come very soon. Many souls will be lost, many
nations will disappear from the earth but in the middle of all
these, if men reflect, pray and practice good deeds, the world can
be saved. On all of these, if men persist with its evil, the world
will be lost forever.
The time has come for all to pass on the message of our Blessed
Lady to their families, friends and to the entire world. Start
praying to make penitence and sacrifices. We are at the last
minute of the last day and the catastrophes are near. Due to this,
many that were far from the church will return to the open arms of
the Catholic Church.
England, Russia, China, the Jews and Protestants, all will return
believing and worshipping God our creator, in his beloved Son and
in our Blessed Mother Virgin Mary."
  ;WHAT AWAITS US? Everywhere there will be "Peace Talks" but
punishment will come. A MAN IN A VERY IMPORTANT POSITION WILL BE
ASSASINATED AND THIS WILL PROVOKE THE WAR. A POWERFUL ARMY WILL
DOMINATE ALL THROUGH EUROPE AND THE NUCLEAR WAR WILL COMMENCE.
This war will destroy everything. Darkness will fall over us. For
72 hours (three days) and the one third of humanity that survives
this obscurity and sacrifice will commence to live a new era, they
will be good people.
In a very cold night, 10minutes before midnight A GREAT QUAKE will
shake the earth for 8 hours. This will be the third signal that
God is who governs the earth. The righteous and those who
propagate the faith and the message of the Lady of Fatima SHOULD
NOT FEAR, DO NOT BE AFRAID.
WHAT TO DO???? Bow your heads, kneel down and ask God for
forgiveness because only what is good and is not under the power
of evil will survive the catastrophe. In order for you to prepare
and remain alive I will give you the following signs:
  ;ANGUISH..........AND IN A SHORT PERIOD THE EARTHQUAKE WILL
COMMENCE...THE EARTH WILL SHAKE...The shake will be so violent
that it will move the earth 23 degrees then return to its normal
position. Then total and absolute darkness will cover the entire
planet... All evil spirits will be mingling around and free, doing
harm to all those souls that did not want to listen to this
message and those who did not want to repent. To the faithful
souls , remember to light the blessed candles. Prepare a sacred
altar with a crucifix in order to communicate with GOD and implore
for his infinite mercy.... All will be dark; IN THE SKY A GREAT
MYSTIC CROSS will appear to remind us the price that his beloved
Son had to pay for our redemption.... In the house the only thing
that can give light will be the HOLY CANDLES.... Once lit nothing
will put them off until the three days of darkness are over. Also,
you should have Holy Water that should be sprinkled abundantly on
windows and doors. The Lord will protect t
"Oh God forgive us our sins, preserve us from the fire of hell,
take all souls into Heaven, especially those who are in more need
of thy mercy. Blessed Virgin Mary, protect us, we love you, save
us and save the world."
Pray 5 Creeds and the rosary, which is the secret to my Immaculate
Heart. All those who believe in my words, go and take the message
to everyone, DO NOT FEAR. FEAR NOTHING DURING THE LORD'S GREATEST
DAY. Talk to all the souls now that there is time, those who keep
quiet will be responsible for all those souls who will perish in
ignorance. All those who pray humbly the Rosary will have the
protection of Heaven and those who are bound to die, I will help
them die in peace and they will be Holy when they enter the other
world. I wish all my children to attend mass every first Friday
and every first Saturday of each month to confess and receive Holy
Communion and in doing so, save the world from TOTAL DESTRUCTION.
... WHEN the earth shakes no more, those who still will not
believe in our Lord will perish in a horrible way. The wind will
bring gas and it will disperse everywhere then the sun will rise.
Maybe you will survive this catastrophe.
Do not forget that God's punishment is Holy and ONCE IT HAS
STARTED YOU SHOULD NOT LOOK OUTSIDE, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE. GOD
DOES NOT WANT ANY OF HIS CHILDREN TO SEE WHEN HE PUNISHES THE
SINNERS...
All this encompasses with the writings of the Holy
Scriptures...Read in the New Testament: Lucas 21-5:121 , 12:19,
20:20, 29:33 Letters of St. Paul 3-8-14 Isaiah 40, 1:5:9 You must
understand that God allows all these to happen. The Pope and
Bishops are now awaiting another message that speaks about
repentance and prayer. Remember that God's words are not a threat,
but good news....
Please reproduce these pages and send them to all the people that
you know so we all can have the opportunity to repent and be
saved. We do not know if those receiving this message believe or
not in GOD, but think, there is a reason for receiving this
message! Maybe, the Creator is giving us the chance to be saved,
no matter what religion or Creed. If you do not believe in this
message at least send it to others, it will cost you nothing. To
all those receiving it, they can have the opportunity to judge for
themselves. Remember, we can avoid a great deal if we practice the
10 Commandments that our Father God has left us. There are just 10
simple things that if we put into practice, we can obtain God's
pardon. Jesus in you I trust.

Tony Jose Joseph Vattakuzhy