Sad very Sad. regarding this.

Sad........... not regarding the film or play. But sad because I see a list
of 484 people who got April Fool by October 2002 itself. I think among all
the discussion we had here on JY this Corpus Christi is the one of the most
which is regularly discussed as the most common of hoaxes.

The Truth is out there as the says goes. So if u search sites like
www.truthorfiction.com or many more u will come across more hoaxes. However
regarding this issue I would like you all to know that there exist no such
play. But a gay pornographic film depicting the same ideal has already been
released some time ago. Not only that, as confirmatory proof there are
various such films depicting people in clergy clothing in real bad taste.

Recently I was shocked myself when one night on Zee MGM , a popular movie
channel in India esp here in Mumbai, had showed a movie involving people in
clergy clothing in flirtatous state and in real bad state. Since we dont
have any strong Pro-life groups out here i guess the movie just passed
unnoticed without any objections.

Well I am sure many of you have decided to pray over this matter as a matter
of total surrender to our Lord. However, preferable if some1 is inspired to
do something about it all may the Lord's hand be with u always to guide u.

Be blessed,

urs in faith

Jason
Mumbai.

Kindly Note I am always supportive of an open discussion
So if any of u can add anything to the above do share them across.

The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school
for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made
a note, and posted on the apple tray, "Take only one. God is watching."

Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a
large pile of chocolate chip cookies. One child whispered to another,
"Take all you want. God is watching the apples."