Praise the Lord

We started off yesterday with Fr.Thomas. We could feel the power of the
Joynet family. Thank you for all the prayers. There were some people who
could not praise the or lift up their hands. But towards the end of
session more people could join the praise and worship session.
There were few healings during yesterday's session. A lady Lizzy who was
having colitis for the past few months and having severe pains in her
stomach got healed yesterday. Please keep her in your prayers. Another
person Mr.Rajan was cured of his breathing problems and he also gave his
testimony.
Please continue to intercede for today and tomorrow to bring more and
more people to renewal. Many are afraid of the charismatic renewal.
Thank you and God Bless
Praise the Lord

"Avoid the passions of youth and strive for righteousness, faith, love,
and peace together with those who with a pure heart call out to the Lord
for help" -  2 Timothy 2:22