Hi all,
         Praise the Lord.....Hope that ur keeping the Jyouth Groups of H'bad
in ur prayers.....Pls do remember me also in ur prayer.Read this one
fowarded by my friend.

> Developing a Hunger and Thirst for God

Are you dissatisfied on the inside? Do you feel like your spiritual walk has
dried up? I have good news for you! I want to remind you of some things that
will refresh your spiritual life.

In 1 Corinthians 15:1 , the Apostle Paul is writing to spirit-filled
believers, and he is saying that he needs to remind them of something. Many
times we think we need for the Coordinator, elder,fulltimer,Preacher to
bring us a new revelation no one has ever heard. But we need to be reminded
of the truths that have escaped us.

Verse one reads, "...it seems to have escaped you, brethren, of the Gospel -
the glad tidings of salvation - which I proclaimed to you, which you
welcomed and accepted and upon which your faith rests..." Paul must have
encountered the same situation because he is saying - Hold on to what you
have learned - remind yourself of it! If it was necessary in his time, it's
even more necessary for us.

Some Christians have the attitude, "I've heard it before..." or "I already
know that." Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. We need
to be constantly refreshed in the Scriptures. If you have felt this way, you
must realize that you need to stir yourself up to continue in what you have
learned.

The Holy Spirit keeps saying to our heart, "It's time for the Body of Christ
to go back to the basics." When a building is being built, you don't destroy
the foundation, you build on it. Jesus emphasized that if you try to build
your life without a foundation, the first storm that comes along will bring
great ruin.

It's very easy to become idle when you've heard it all, and you have access
to so much. We have a "Word" church on every corner, thousands of
tapes,Charismatic books, and newsletters at our disposal and 24-hour
Christian television. We are the most blessed generation that's ever lived!

God is using every form of communication and media to get revelation into
our lives, but we tend to try to live off of what we've heard instead of it
being continually refreshed in us.

God responds to hunger. Jesus said, "When you are hungry and thirsty, you
shall be filled." People sometimes say, "Well, I'm waiting on God to do this
or that." God is waiting on you to get desperate for His power and His
Spirit to move. He's waiting for you to get to the place where you are
hungry and thirsty again to see His glory.

When that happens, you will see His glory and power, and you will be filled!
Don't live on yesterday's food. Continually feed your spirit with the Word
of God!

Have a Gr8 day WITH Christ,
With Prayers,
Sanath Henry (Kollam)