Dear joy netters,

When i went through the beautiful sharing about the invisible cross, what skipped past
my mind is the beautiful and reassuring time when my mom used to put this invisible
cross on my forehead whenever i leave for school or in fact wherever i left for. I
really beleive that those numerous invisible crosses my mom drew on my forehead have
protected me from many evils.

It was really wonderful to realize how God has been guiding us and protecting us
throughout our life. Let us praise God and give thanks to the Lord our God for
showering his uncompromised love upon us all these days.

Ur brother in Christ,

Dencil.