Dear JoyNetters,

Praise the Lord ! Glory be to Jesus!!

Have U ever found yourself in a state of hopelessness? I had never thought of
that word: hopelessness. I hated that word and always thought that I was in
control of my world. Though there were areas of hopelessness in my life, I
would not allow God to work out His ways. Finally, finally, I had to give in
that part of me to His guidance.

Brothers and Sisters, I want to share with you that God has taken away my
hopelessness and has filled my days with courage and strength. All I did was
to fully surrender myself at my Master’s feet. That Amazing Grace took me up!!
It is weeks since I am experiencing this Great Joy. And, and  I just want to
share this Joy with U all.

Reading, sharing, praying, understanding other’s world through this cyber
media was a joy at JoyNet.

United in His Love

abbyabraham