Dear Friends,

We would like to share the beautiful experience that we had when we attended
couples retreat last week at SVD retreat house in Kaduthuruthy Kerala.

It was a really divine experience for both of us.We were able to see in a
deeper
sense the presence of Christ in each other and everyone else around us. The
objective
of the retreat was 'HOW YOU CAN MAKE YOUR HOME A HEAVEN'.

We learnt a lot of new things in this retreat - The importance of accepting
your partner
as he/she is, the value and meaning of suffering in the life of a christian,
how to accept
suffering, and accepting the lordship of Christ in the life of your life
partner.

Our love for each other has really grown as a result of this retreat and we
thank
and praise God who gave us the blessing of attending the retreat.

We pray that God may bless the married couples in Joynet and give them a
similar chance
to attend the couples retreat at SVD in future.

Praise Jesus

With prayers
Benoy and Abha/Bangalore/India