Dear Sanad and all.....

During these days I was thinking of the huge amount of time I am spending
in front of computer (internet)....What sanad saying is right ,,,,these
time I was busy always even having no more time to spent with the Lord
which make me backslide and become so cold towards Jesus ....I need your
special prayers to regain the strength the lord Given me earlier and to
spent more time with Him....I want to escape from this "internetitis" as
Fr thomas says for this addiction....

do pray for me..
keep in touch

Love from Jesus & Dexon.