My friend Regi Simon requesting all our joynet's prayer support for his
brother-in-law Kunjumon,
who has an accident four days back. He pushed out from the footbord of a
local transport bus at his
native place Kanjirappally, Kottayam Dist. and injured very badly.
since then he is in unconcious, doctors are also confirming nothing.

He is now at Matha Hospital (near Carithas) Kottayam.

Please remember him in your prayers.

primeson
dubai