Hi freinds,

Thanks for all posting job vacancies. Even though our primary objective is
not this, it will be helpful for all who desperately looking for a job.

Mathew, Giju is there any way to include this postings in our web site,
so any jy's who interested can find it from our web page.

Nice to hear about the happenings in Malaysia. saju , dexon congrajulations.

Luv, suresh