Dear all

After a long time I am back and this time with how my god wants to use us. Last week I
had a test at Infosys and was off to Chennai to attend. The Jesus Youth in TamilNadu
were planning for a Jesus Youth TamilNadu Leaders Conference. So I called up Sony
chettan(Pondy)and Jose chettan (Chennai).They told that we would gather.

I reached the venue of test and wrote the test well. It was at Santhome St.Beede's
School. After the test I went to Santhome church were the Lord prepared his banquet
for me. It was a great Eucharistic Celebration with a wonderful Choir. After the Mass
a small joke two sister from the convent here in Coimbatore were there. They asked me
whether I had the gift of Bi-location(Josun thanks for the word(Any Copy rights). I
visited the place where St.Thomas was buried inside the cathedral. It was a great
feeling to see the relics of the apostle of Christ. Imagine a saint who had touched
Jesus.

Afternoon we gathered in Giju chettans house.To express my inexplainable love for this
JY family I wish to give the name of all who were there
Jose chettan,Sharol Chechi and kids
Giju chettan,Rose chechi and his Mom in Law
Alphonse chettan,Gayathri chechi and kid
George who everyone calls German George(he works with LUFTANSA)
Dipu chettan,Joby,Sony Chettan,Shobith

We had a praise and worship and then the word of god was shared. The word was "Be
Still Before the Lord, Wait Patiently for him". We had a sumptous lunch and then I
went to check my results.(thanks to Joby for taking a good lot of pain for me). I had
a good hope of sneaking through test.But God had another plan for me.I realised that
Word of God was just meant for me.

Returning from the venue I went with joby to Jose chettans house where me jose
chettan, Sony chettan and Jerry Nirmal(Chennai Campus Ministry Cordinator)met to fix
the programme

The best part of it was.Knowing that I was called to attend the test at Infosys meant
a Festival at home After the results came a called home. my mom told me one of the
best words I ever heard from her "GOD HAS A BETTER PLAN FOR U"

As christ takes birth tommorrow in each of our hearts Let us berady to say "LORD COME
AND TAKE BIRTH IN MY HEART THAT IS FULL OF BAD THINGS BUT BY YOUR HOLY PRESENCE KEEP
ME FROM ALL OF THEM SO THAT IN JOY AND IN SORROW WE MAY REALISE THE GREAT PLAN OF GOD
FOR US"

with wishes for a merry christmas
shobith
coimbatore