Yes....today is my daddy's birthday...!  And it is his 60th!!
Do join me in praying for his well being for all the years to come (he is alive and
kicking, and will personally do some damage to those who don't call him a youth)
=D  BTW, my dad is Jose Joseph from the U.S., not the one from the Gulf region. :)
Love & Prayers,
Leese
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:Hi Friends

These are the birthday babies of the day (February 03).

Jose Joseph