Hello Friends,

Its a great feeling to be a part of Joynet. My name is Pragnya and I work in an Christian NGO in Mumbai as a Web Designer cum Computer Trainer. Thanks to Ravi for introducing me to Joynet.

Met the Lord 3 years back after a loong search. Believe me the choice I made tho was a difficult one was the best one, tho at times I do wonder on the Lords ways for my life.

I request you all to pray for me and my family. Thankyou

God Bless you all
Love,
Pragnya