TO GOD BE THE GLORY!  (REF: YOUR  GOD IS ALIVE VOLUME
TWO: TEN STEPS TO EXPERIENCING A TOTAL VICTORY:

Dear Joyneters,

I give glory to God for the success of the
Publications of the fifth book of mine: YOUR GOD IS
ALIVE VOLUME TWO:  TEN STEPS TO EXPERIENCING A TOTAL
VICTORY:
        God  has heard your prayers for I believe it is
already anointed  to be a means of blessings to all.
        A three- hour teaching and prayer session was held
during the prayer camping in Lagos on Divine
Visitation for a  Total victory and so many among the
three thousand  estimated participants testified to
have been blessed.
        The book is already on sale in Nigeria.
        The cost  is  Four U.S. Dollars each ($4.00)
The cost of other books are:
1.      The Garment of Righteousness    ($3.00)
2.      Your God is alive Volume I      ($2.50)

Postal charge is determined  by quantity of books
requested for and geographical  area

HOW TO PAY AND GET YOUR COPY:

1.      State in writing which of the books you want
2.      Indicate the quantity per topic
3.      We shall send to you the total cost of postage
4.      We receive payments through western union money
transfer
5.      On receiving your payments, we shall send you the
required number of books needed (Please enclose postal
address).
6.      Send us a mail confirming the receipt of your order

Contact
Jude S.C. Asogwa
Supreme Command Publication Ministry
P.O. Box 208 Zaria, Kaduna State