Dear friends,
This is regarding a program telecasted yesterday 4-2-03 on a reputed malayalam
channel at about 8pm. It was a report on the Hindu Sangamam at Cherukolpuzha.
The person was talking about making India a Hindu nation. He was making a
comparision study about the vedic books, Quran and the Bible. He was making
unrelevent comparisions and statements telling that Hinduisum is the only
religion which has scientific base, from his talks we can understand that he
is not at all aware of the teachings of the Holy Bible or Quran. He strongly
states that India should become a Hindu country. He is worried about our
institutions, publications and all these type of movements. Still I wonder why
this type of programs are telecasted in prime time.
Yet another news is from the madrassas (muslim study centers) here nearby,
they are taking classes to muslim youth. they are not at all worried about
hindus but they really are afraid of christians, they teach that christianity
was not God created but was a creation of the mastermind of Saint Paul. who
was first killing all christians but afterwards found a scope of becomming the
leader of a big group he managed to make a 'story' of his encounter with God
and later he became the first pope.
They have many more arguements and these type of stories. (still they fear to
say a bad word about Jesus and mother Mary.)
some of my friends (muslims) comes to clarify these types of stories.
why should they do such things , to make bad remarks of christianity to boost
up their religion.  won't this be a threat to us later on??.
should'nt we pray for this too?
with prayers and love
wijo