Hello friends,
We all know that the Bible Calendar dedicated half of this month for -
Thankfulness. Hope most of you are practicing to be thankful always to God
and to men.

Are you all thanking God for each and everything?
There are times when we forget to say thanks to lord; sometimes we take His
blessings for granted.

Few weeks' back, I was in staff room. As usual, teachers were
discussing/complaining about their hectic schoolwork, about house chores
that they have to finish early morning as our school starts at 7.30A.m.
One's plea was that she don't have enough health to carry out the school
work.

Hearing all these, one senior madam said - "We have to thank God for
everything. After all, we don't have any major health hazard. Think about
that two boys in my class, who have blood cancer."

After her sharing, the staff room was silent and I asked in my own mind -
How many times I said thanks to God for my good health?????
Many times, I forgot......

Friends, if any of you forget to give thanks to lord for your 'good health,'
today onwards take a little time to thank Him.
Yes, our 'Health' is a gift from Above!

Praise God!

Priya Joseph
Cochin