From: Subhadaa Reddimasi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 11:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JOYnet] Prayer Intention

Please pray for my brother Cecil.

Context: We are a catholic family at Hyderabad, India. My brother suddenly
in
search of God went totally deviated from him and is seeking Muslim religion.
The entire family is very upset and worried for him.

Prayer
Lord Jesus! Please help Cecil to find your love for him and also guide him
understand you and discover you in his life. Help him to realize that you
are
the one and only true living God.

===

whatsoever is strictly prohibited.