MY DEEP DESIRE AND HOPE IS THAT I SHALL NEVER FAIL
 IN MY DUTY,BUT THAT AT ALL TIMES, AND ESPECIALLY JUST
NOW,I SHALL BE FULL OF COURAGE,SO THAT WITH MY WHOLE
BEING I SHALL BRING HONOUR TO CHRIST,WHETHER I LIVE OR
DIE.(Philippians 1:20)
   Beloved JYs,
               The above words are words of St.Paul
written from jail and this words have always been a
source of strenght to me whenever i find myself
lacking in my duties as a christian because am so
challenged by this man who inspite of his predicaments
choose to bring glory to christ.
   I have been following most of the mails  from
brothers and sisters and i must confess that am amaze
at the stand many of us take on some particular topics
and so am moved to share this with you that we should
not forget that whatever we do as christians should be
aimed at bringing glory to Christ or else we might run
into error,so please my dear brothers in Christ lets
always ask the HOLYSPIRIT for inspiration on any topic
before we contribute or write.
      Love and prayers.
       JOHN BALA
       NIGERIA