Dear brothers and sisters,

Simplicity is topic of meditation for JY across the
globe, for the second part of Feb.
Let me share a few of the thoughts crossed my mind.

Our God is very simple and straight forward.
Easy to understand, even a child can understand him.
Easy to get along with, even a sinner can approach
him.

Someone tried to explain the Simplicity of God by
telling this
We miss him by the way that He reveals Himself, for
He is so great, yet hides Himself in simplicity to
make Himself known to the least. See? Don't try to get
the great, because he goes over the top of it; but
listen to the simplicity of God, and then you find God
right here in the simple way.

That is exactly what David, whom God testified as the
one after His own heart, is also saying in Psalm 119:
130
The unfolding of your words gives light; it gives
understanding to the simple

It is very important for us to be simple and humble to
understand the ways of Our Lord.
Why dont we examine ourselves to find out whether we
are simple?

Let us look at one aspect of simplicity.
When we say something is simple, it means, that which
we talk about must be easy to understand.
It is about straight forwardness of being what we are
always and everywhere. If have different face at
different places, for example with friends we show one
face, with parents we show different one and with the
prayer groups fellows we have yet another. And we ask
God to understand us while we tore our life apart
trying to be smart according to the ways of this
world. Be courageous to be Simple and straight
forward.

Remember what Jesus told us if you want to know me
(be my disciple) deny yourself carry your cross and
follow me.  This means shed away all the complexities
and compositeness and be simple and be ready to pay a
small price on a daily basis. When Jesus is asking us
to pay, our part, remember He made the down payment
with his own life. Honor Him by obeying. Dont try to
conform ourselves to the world that may make ourselves
composite and complex. That would make so complex that
we ourselves may not recognize us.

If we practice to be simple in front of God and our
fellow human beings, the Lord shall lift us up to a
point where we would never reach by our own abilities.

Out of simplicity he became man.
Out of Simplicity he became bread.
Out of Simplicity he made himself available in written
form (the Bible)
Out of Simplicity he made his aboard in human beings
(Human beings are the Temples of God)
To make it easy for us to understand his ways he left
his foot prints on all his creation.

Be simple and search for God where we can find him.
We have clouds of witnesses around us all those Simple
people who searched for God, He filled them with great
knowledge and Holiness and Power.
With lots of love and prayer
Saji