Hello dear friends
            we are planning to  have a youth initial retreat in TVM on 13,14
,15 ,16 march 2003 ...
please pray for this intention in mind so that jesusyouth will really come  to
life more abuntantly
in trivandrum...and please can anyone suggest  retreat teams available in
tvm.we are all praying for
Gods selected one for that matter...we have a  real need for a n actual team
conducting retreats.
please dear friends mail me if anyone has somecontacts in kerala.

luv deepak/