Dear friends,
I invite your cooperation and prayer support to the interactive chatting programme of weblokam.com for removing the exam fear,today(3rd March 2003)from 4-5 pm.I will be available in www.weblokam.com and pls send your doubts and questions.Pls visit this page and make sure your presence at that time.You can visit the site right now and know more about the chatting.Also,it is greatful if you pass this message to your friends.

I also pointing out that lots of people will interact at that time. So ,pls involve with your creative questions.I will give the answer immediately.

once again, i expect your participation and prayer support.

with love,

VIPIN V.ROLDANT
Trivandrum/Kerala/India