Dear friends in Jesus,
Hope you rememebr my request for prayer support 2
weeks back for 3 of my Hindu friends to get job in
Singapore before their visit pass expires. One of them
got an offer today, and he Thanked God for the
blessing.  "THANK YOU GOD FOR LISTENING TO OUR CRIES."
Thankyou all joynetters for your prayers.
Of the rest 2, currently,one's pass expires on Mar13
and the other one's on Mar 17th. They also should get
job . Probably , they  will get extension for 2 more
weeks .  I am confident that God would give them jobs.
Please continue your prayers,

Lovingly in Jesus,
Nyttle Jose, Singapore.