Dear friends in Jesus,

It's been long time since I shared sth to U as I was busy with some assignments. I
wish all of U have a very fruitful lentan season. As the clouds of war is being
accumulated in the Middle East, our Holy Father has specially asked the faithful to
fast on Friday 7th March and pray to the Queen of peace so that the immenant war may
be averted. We know that every war begins in human mind. We also believe that the
Creator can change the hearts of His creatures, even though He has created us free
beings. We call this the power of prayer.  So let's take this opportunity to pray 4
the middle east and do possible mortifications where ever we are. Let the infinite
love of Jesus bind us together even though we are on the different parts of the globe.

A Friend in Jesus,

Manoj Mathew Kavumkal

Bahrain