After sharing his experience with me , the  old man
joyfully told me that he has become a christian and
that arrangments to get him baotized is in progress.We
prayed with him and left. Meanwhile we met the parish
priest who confirmed what we where told by his
parishioners.
MESSAGE:
If God is going to this extent of sending a pegan to
tell the world that Jesus is alive'then it means that
we have extra work to do as christins.God is
challenging us to get up and tell the world that Jesus
is alive without fear of persecution or death.let us
pray that many more pagans hiduans,atheist,muslems
,etc will  have this kind of divine encounter with
Jesus to come and tell us that Jesus is alive. the
message is; I AM JESUS GO AND TELLTHE WORLD THAT IAM
ALIVE.
Jude S.C.ASOGWA
(NIGERIA)

Note: forwarded message attached.