Love before marriage / affair / romance and GODS LOVE.

JESUS answered,  You shall Love the LORD, your GOD, with all your heart, with all
your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and the most important of the
commandments.
But after this there is another one very similar to it:

YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOURSELF.
The whole Law and Prophets are founded on these two commandments. Mt. 22: 37-40.

JESUS said:  JUST AS I LOVED YOU, YOU ALSO MUST LOVE ONE ANOTHER.
Jn. 13: 34.

JESUS said:  THERE IS NO GREATER LOVE THAN THIS, TO GIVE ONES LIFE FOR ONES
FRIEND.S          Jn. 15: 13.

If we evaluate WITH JESUS, we can see most of the so-called Love before marriage/
affair/ romance are just lust for selfish desires, to derive pleasure and for
material benefit, which itself didnt deserve to be called as LOVE.

LOVE is PATIENT, KIND, WITHOUT ENVY.
It is NOT BOASTFUL or ARROGANT.
It is NOT ILL-MANNERED NOR DOES IT SEEK ITS OWN INTEREST.
LOVE OVERCOMES ANGER AND FORGETS OFFENSES.
It DOES NOT TAKE DELIGHT IN WRONG, BUT REJOICES IN TRUTH.
LOVE EXCUSES EVERYTHING, BELIEVES ALL THINGS,
HOPES ALL THINGS, ENDURES ALL THINGS.
LOVE WILL NEVER END                                        1Cor. 13: 4-8.

(Every human with normal character wants their bride/groom to be virgin, pure in body,
mind and soul.)

In Christianity, a male and female becomes husband and wife only through the Holy
Sacrament Marriage, at the moment of LORDS UNIFICATION, THY BLESSING.

Any Spousal relationship PRIOR to marriage with anyone in mind, body is adultery.

  JESUS said :  I tell you this: anyone who looks at a woman to satisfy his lust has
in fact already
  commited adultery with her in his heart. Mt. 5:28.

If he/she knows that, that particular female/male is their life partner (of course,
every human
is eager to know who is their life partner and many a time devil is exploiting this
eagerness )
even then there is a lot of  proper channels (parents, church authorities etc
according to their circumstance) that person have to traverse, trusting in Eternal
Power of GOD.

{Tobias, even after he knew that Sarah is the bride the LORD meant for him from the
beginning of creation, as informed by angel Raphael, Tobias insisted for the
permission
of Raguel, Sarahs Father.     Tobit 6, 7.}

Even in such cases, the male and female becomes husband and wife only after the
Marriage, The Holy Sacrament, which is the sign, mark, evidence that the unification
is according to the GODS WILL.
It is the GOD who unites them, not groom, bride or their relatives or friends.

Let NO ONE separate what GOD has JOINED.
Mt. 19: 6.

Any Spousal relationship (Acts, Thoughts, Words) with anyone (even with the same
bride/groom) in mind/body PRIOR to marriage which is against GODS Love
is hence clearly a Sin.

                  This is the will of God, your HOLINESS: that you refrain from
immorality, that each of you know how to acquire a wife for himself in holiness and
honor, NOT IN LUSTFUL PASSION AS DO THE GENTILES WHO DO NOT KNOW THE GOD; not to take
advantage of or exploit a brother in this matter, for the Lord is an avenger in all
these things, as we told you before and solemnly affirmed.
                                                    For God did NOT call us to
IMPURITY but to HOLINESS. Therefore, whoever disregards this, disregards not a human
being but God, who (also) gives his HOLY SPIRIT to you.      1Thes. 4: 3-8.

One have to receive his/her life partner directly from GOD, even though a lot of
Human mediators, mediations, factors intervenes.

And the Prime position, first place in the life of human should be given to GOD.
(Mk. 12: 29, 30.)
Anything that takes the position of GOD in our life is an idol.
If life partner takes the position of GOD in ones life, then life partner itself
becomes the idol in that persons life, which (the idol) itself leads to the
devastation of their life.

The First He, Adam gave more importance to the words of the First She, Eve than
the WORDS of GOD, hence she became the idol for him, which leads to their
devastation.
Gen. 2:17 ;  3:6.

Is there anything to fear, to have sincere friendship with fellow beings, especially
with that of opposite sex?

PERFECT LOVE drives out all FEAR..  those who fear do not know PERFECT LOVE.
 1Jn. 4:18.

One who enjoyed, experienced, tasted the PERFECT LOVE OF GOD and enjoying,
Experiencing, tasting the ETERNAL, CEASELESS LOVE OF GOD everyday and becoming PERFECT
in HIS LOVE, will get the revelation, understanding, and knowledge About how to Love
fellow beings :
To Love them as GOD Loves me / To Love them as GOD loves them.

Do not be in debt to anyone. Let this be the only debt of one to another: LOVE.
The one who Loves his/her neighbor fulfilled the Law. For the Commandments:
Do not commit adultery, do not kill, do not covet and whatever else are summarized
in this one: YOU WILL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF. Love cannot do the neighbor any
harm; so Love fulfills the whole Law.   Rom. 13: 8-10.

And the Love is 1Cor. 13.

In closing, How can the youngsters keep their ways pure and chaste?
That is by meditating on GODS LAW, THY LOVE, and THY GRACE.

Thanking You, JESUS

With Love and Prayers,

James Simon

***
JESUS answered them,  Truly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave.
.  So, if the SON makes you free, you will be really free.         Jn. 8: 34, 36.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] catholic org

[EMAIL PROTECTED] jamessimondr yahoo co uk

BLESSED ARE THE POOR IN SPIRIT:

FOR THEIRS IS THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.