Hello friends ,
we are conducting our youth retreat . it started today .God is guiding beautifully.there are more people than we ever xpected.
we just collect 200 rs for 5 days and thought we can pay the rest...but now since people are more .finance can be asmall issue.but Nothing is
impossible with God . please pray that everyone who came for the reatreat is touched personally by GOD>
we are praying for signs,miracles and healing to happen in the reatreat.
please pray for His Holy spirit to decend down as a cloud over the centre during these days.Thankachayan is conducting the retreat.
WE met a chechi from delhi she is at the retreat center.she is a fulltimer i think , Her name is Catherine Nelson.