Dear friend,
Have courage!! Our prayers are with you!!

What is the basis of your life and your future?
The power and control you get by knowing your future?
Or your faith is God's providence?
Think about it?

Satan is not asking us to give our control to him (see
what he told eve). He is asking us to take charge of
our life. Anyone who is trying to take the drivers
seat in his/her life is actually repeating the same
mistake of our first parents.
Think about it.

What is that so critical which Jesus can not handle in
our life?
Build your life on the rock. Not on sand. Though both
may appear as if made from the same substance, it
makes the difference. Initially it may appear that the
house on the sand stands.. but you know where it will
end up.
Think about it.

Love
Saji,NJ,USA