Dear Joynetters,

Praise God!

Let me narrate to you an incident that shows that the Lord is very faithful.

Fr. George,svd (Jesus youth National Animator) had asked me three months back
to accompany him to a mission in Assam.  Seeing the family situation now after
Daddy's death, I couldn't say yes even though I was willing.  But John said to
me to go ahead, no looking back.  Father booked the tickets for March 22nd.  I
wanted to take Isaac (my son) along with me, but his exams are getting over
only by March 28th.  His principal Sr. Nirmala gave me the permission to take
him, but we didn't want to spoil his 1st academic year in school with a
promoted report card which would hurt his feelings.  Moreover the hhectic
journey can make him sick, which may spoil my purpose.  More than that I have
a severe backache you know.

So we started praying for a full time servant who would look after Isaac, his
needs and the home, so that my absence may not make mummy's days hectic .  Our
cell mates were also praying.  We asked the Lord to give us a helper by
March15th so that she would be able to adjust with Isaac and the home before I
leave.  Till March 12th, there was no hope.  On March 13th, we got some hope.
On March 14th a aunty named Elsy came to meet us and on March 15th she started
coming home.  Praise God!  The Lord cares for 'HIS KINGDOM'.  She is very
prayerful and loving and motherly.  Isaac loves her a lot and doesn't leave
her home even in the evenings.  I hope he doesn't forget me when I return home
in mid-April.

Please pray for Fr. George ande team---our journey, health, the participants,
organisers, our families back home.  We will be giving two programmes in Hindi
and English as a follow-up for the rural youth who came to attend the Jesus
Youth Cultural Exchange Programme in Kerala in 2001 and 2002.  The programme
includes a retreat and training camp.  Praise God!

Bye for now!

God Bless!

Annie John, Kochi, India.