"We are the Light of the World, we are the salt of the Earth."
Dear All in Jesus,
    Could we all join Tharayil Achan in prayer and fasting? Could we do at least one
act of abstinence and one Rosary and a Chaplet of
Mercy today and tomorrow? Perhaps we could skip one meal, one choice sweet, reading
News paper or even TV (not watching news  can be very
tough these days). Could we pray continuously for these 48 hours? You know, we can
make our work also a prayer by doing everything
pleasing to our Lord. Could we make intercessory prayer in groups wherever possible
during these two days? Yesterday during Mass, a
Consolata father prayed, "I pray for Saddam Hussain that he may accept Jesus as his
Lord and Savior and be anointed by the Holy Spirit".
Let us ask our Jesus and our mother Mary to work a miracle in this case. Nothing is
impossible to Our Lord. All those  who were involved
with the Rex Band US tour will testify to that.
Yours in Jesus, Mary and Joseph,
Kurian Nellikunnel, New Jersey, USA