       visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com
From: "Gloria Lobo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
  [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
  [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Fwd: Prayer for the Pope (fwd)
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:18:52 +0530

>From: THERESA LOBO >To: LOBO AUTA , Gloria Lobo >Subject: Prayer for the
Pope (fwd) >Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 12:41:45 +0530 (IST) > > > >His
Holiness is specifically requesting that we pray for him in the >
>Knowledge that his time among us is limited. By the same token, email is
> >such a powerful tool for calling for help in praying an "Our Father"
for > >him, which is all that will save him, and that we forward this to
as many > >people around the world as is possible. Please don't forget to
include him > >in your prayers, as well as forwarding this email. 1. Pope
John Paul made > >this request about 3 weeks ago on praying the Angelus
before the pilgrims > >in St. Peter's Square. He says that only through
>prayer > >will he be given strength from those who prayed. Let us help
the Pope, > >whose prayers have helped so many of us. 2. Please send this
to all your > >friends. 3. With your cooperation, in just a few days,
millions of human > >beings >will > > > >have offered their prayers for
John Paul II, and by the same token, offered > >their prayers to God. Let
us never forget the power of prayer. > > >