Hai friends,

Greetings from Kuwait.

Here everything under control, most of the construction sites were closed, in my company today 400 people released from different sites, if the war starts then we may have to stay in the room itself. But i dont think that much problem will happen.

We hope everything will be cleared within a week , it will not go for a long war.

Bye

Mahesh Peter
Kuwait