From: "Joju C.C. Chittilapilly House." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Fwd: Prayer Bank
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 17:37:20 +0530

From: "N.A Kurian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Prayer Bank
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 21:55:03 +0530

"Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?" John 11:40

Hi,

I am Joju, from Delhi.
If you are looking for somebody to help you, our prayer group in Noida is ready to serve you.
Don't mind whatever the need is. Listen what Lord Jesus tells: 'Come to me, all you who labour and are overburdened, and I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28). He is the savior of the world. He laid His Life for you only. Will He not do it for you? If it is not against His Love for you and me (mankind), see, you got it!

Mail your prayer requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED] & be sure it will be presented before our Lord Jesus Christ. "Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?" (John 11:40). You are suppose to expect it from Him. Only if you believe, He can give you. Once again, it means simply trustgod, He will do it. You can forward this message to all your friends. May be they are in great need of .

  Trusting God,
  Joju C.C. NOIDA Pr. Gp.
  Delhi.