Hi friends, i had requested for all your prayers for my studies and job
search and i thank all of you again from the heights and depths of my
heart truly b/c i have really felt and experienced the blessings and
graces showered upon me through all your prayer support, love, and
care!!!!  i found out this last Mon that I had MATCHED--meaning that i
would be blessed with a residency training job as of July. one month ago,
i was going through lots of confusion about specialty choice and stress
of job interviews and i turned to the WORD for comfort and answers and
what i received was Daniel 3:39-40: "With a contrite heart and humble
spirit let us be received..For those who trust in the Lord will not be
put to shame." Praise the Lord!! on Thur i found out where-- RESURRECTION
Hospital in North Chicago, IL (only 20 minutes from my house by car and
near new JYC headquarters) for the field of FAMILY PRACTICE (meaning i
can medically care for people ages 1 to end of life, do pediatrics,
female medicine/obstetrics/gynecology, adult medicine, geriatrics, and
even a little bit of pyschiatry)--- this was my first choice
hospital. it is the central hospital of the largest chain of Catholic
Hosp in Chicago under the sponsorship of the Sisters of Resurrection. I
loved the Catholic environment with all its values (no birth control
pills, no abortions, i can speak about God freely, etc) and the faculty
and other senior residents were so friendly and supportive. i felt at
home during the interview... i never prayed for this hospital or this
field but for GOD's WILL to be done in my professional life and all
aspects of my life!!! since i was a child (since i could remember) i
DREAMED of becoming a doctor and making people feel better. in highschool
and early college, i PLANNED/HOPED on pursing a career in medicine.
during my last two years of college, i surrendered all my
DREAMS/PLANS/HOPES to the LORD and i prayed, "Lord if this is not what
you will for me, take it away; i am willing to give up all of my plans so
that your plans (which are better and more beautiful than i can ever
imagine mine to be) can prevail in my life!!! it wasn't easy for me to do
this at all but i felt that once i experienced the LOVE of JESUS in my
life, i only wanted to do what HE willed for me and be lead by HIS
plans!!! now when i look back, this surrendering truly has blessed my
medical studies and helped me to be where i am today!!! i completely
surrender myself and my call to healing in the hands of Jesus and i pray
daily to Jesus and Mother Mary that i be able to heal in the image of the
GREATEST PHYSICIAN-JESUS CHRIST and i request all of your prayers so i be
able to live upto what the Lord calls me to be!!!! i have 4 more weeks of
clinical rotations (i am doing cardiology now)... i will be done with my
medical school rotations second week of April...if God permits, i will be
also goign to visit my family in India in MAY...i will get my MD diploma
May 31 and graduation is Mon June 2 in NY. Work/healing ministry will
start end of July/early July!!!! thank you all again so much!!! Luv n
Prayers, Bincy :=) CHICAGO