Dear Friends,
        Now that the war is under way we must pray for all who are being affected by
it in one way or other. There are many who are suffering; physically and mentally. Let
us not stop praying for peace.
       At this point let us remember, in a special way, the people of Iraq & Kuwait.
Let us keep in mind very specially our fellow JYs in all the middle east, especially
Kuwait. So also let us pray for the soldiers, their families, and above all for the
leaders who are involved. Ultimately may we hope and pray that even out of this
painful and tragic situation something good will come out in the infinite plan of God.
         Dear JY friends in the war stricken zones, we offer you our prayers. Our
thoughts and hearts go out with you.. May the Lord who protected His people in olden
days still keep you from all harm. We, the JYA offer our special prayers for you as we
come together tomorrow for the "Renew Toronto WYD-2002".
Fr. Thomas Tharayil
USA

**** Warning: The information contained in this message is privileged and CONFIDENTIAL
and is intended only for the use of the addressee above.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or
taking of any action in reliance on the content of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.